RCU Forums - View Single Post - $60,000 RC Jet....I am sure we can make a better one
Old 04-02-2014, 11:37 AM
rick hamel
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Mythical Beast

Hammacher Schlemmer Contacted me after seeing it on this sight. They insisted on picturing it with the fire- (that's a story in it self) I agreed to produce a non fire breathing model for some one that was interested. Already had some lady that wanted it for chasing her neighbor off when they came on her property--I'm not kidding. So far- most people have no idea what it is!!! The catalog wants to put the dragon in their show room in Manhattan on 57th ave--not sure about that adventure! At this point- the dragon has evolved slightly from the original version--the head no longer needs to turn to assist the rudders although I still want it for ground effect--went to a full flying "V" tail system which dramatically increases control in a turn--9 flights so far--working on smoke out of it's nose---I've also been working with Real Flight-- they are working on a simulation--hope they can make it breath fire-- and then there's the next --"Back" project--will be testing this summer.---As always --Thanks Voy!! I'll keep you updated but don't spill the beans! PS did I mention it will require a jetcat P-300