RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 03:16 AM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

So are we saying that if you enable an output on an R3 used as a Satellite you CAN'T use Auto for the speed? Just curious as I have an R7 installed in my Extreme Flight 91" Yak and
it turned out I needed an 8th channel when I decided to add a choke servo. I added an r3 in dual path mode but set speed to Auto(same on R7), disabled fail-safe and put the ignition kill on the R3. It works perfectly as far as I can tell but if there is a clear reason why it should be 17ms instead of Auto I'll go change it. As far as I can tell, this is setting the speed for the stream between the 2 receivers so I couldn't see any reason why they shouldn't be able to be set as auto but then I've been wrong before. Also, a while back someone posted a link to a document describing frame rate calculation based on the number of channels, the channel pulse width + some constant but I haven't been able to find it again. If someone has the link I'd appreciate it if they could post it again so I can write it down this time..