RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jet Legend Buyers Beware
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 04:29 AM
bri6672
My Feedback: (6)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by warbird_1
nothing will ever come of all these failures till "God forbids" someone gets killed. As of right now that hasn't happened because of good AMA rules but as more people get into jets the greater the chance becomes. i have been an opponent of asian built stuff for years .i keep hearing the same reason over and over about how cheap they are to buy. well..... when you pay nothing ,you get nothing. BVM has taken the time and money to produce a really good product. though out of my pay grade ,they are still great planes. I have also thought about trying to get JPO and AMA to come up with a engine requirement per air frame. simply meaning that a person can't put a bigger engine than recommend and approved by both parties . it scares the he** out of me to watch some knucklehead put a massive power plant in a small plane. like a 120 in a boomerang intro for example. Well in closing i'll say this... i hope the jet manufactures are listening and heed the warnings and start building better stuff. I think it would be nice to see some construction photos on their website. WB_1

So what's with this rant??? This thread has been sitting for 6months and you just jump bump it to the front page with out any specific information... Did you recently have a failure with a JL airframe??