RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 04:57 AM
gooseF22

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wfield0455
Thanks for taking the time to read my post and reply. Everything was already as you suggested with the exception of the servo grouping.
The four Ailerons were in group A, the Elevators where in group B and the rudder and ignition where in group C but somehow the throttle
and unused channels ended up in group D. Not quite sure how that happened. The throttle and unused channels are now in group C as well.
Are there any recommendations as to the maximum number of channels that should be placed in an output group? Since it isn't uncommon to
have 6, Aileron servos in a giant scale airplane, I assume 6 servos in a group should be fine but is there a limit? Is it best to put a relatively
equal number of channels in each group ?
yes about 4servos max per group basically. The most critical would be dual servo surfaces or twin elevators. The 3D guys notice this much more than we do since we usually apply controls with a slower onset rate. My teammate joe smith messes w the grouping till it responds the way he wants. You can move groups and wiggle it to see for yourself

Last edited by gooseF22; 04-07-2014 at 05:20 AM.