RCU Forums - View Single Post - My FEJ story
Thread: My FEJ story
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 05:48 AM
Erik R
My Feedback: (32)

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Airplanes400
Wrong again. The load of an aircraft has just as much to do with controlling an aircraft in engine-out emergencies. While I didn't directly address asymmetrical thrust vs. rudder authority in my statement, I was simply pointing out that not every twin engine aircraft can maintain level flight with one engine out. Sad that you missed that point.

I can also find fault with your statement because you didn't address the use of ailerons during an engine-out situation. But I'm not going to pick on that, I can pretty much figure out you know your stuff and don't need to include every aspect when writing. Nor am I going to write a book on it here just to cover every detail for those like you who look to critisize anyone. Secondly, your statement of "minimal beginners knowledge on the subject" is just another example of your hostility. You don't know me. But seeing as how you like to make it a point that you fly heavy metal and are now an authority on every subject. Here's a few fun facts about me ... ATP (121), 13,000+ hours, Typed in the following A/C: Lear 36A, Falcon 20, Citation V, Merlin, KingAir 250, Sabreliner 65. I was at American several years ago where I was offered a pilot position. I turned it down.

PS
Learn to have some respect for others. Even one's you don't know.
Ok. I'm not going down this road with you. I don't post on here much, and I try to treat everyone with respect. You on the other hand, inject your opinion on almost every thread here. I don't think I'm all that. I'm a regular Joe, who likes airplanes, and enjoys hanging around other's who feel the same way. I learn new things about airplanes, and aviation every day.

Almost every time I read one of your posts, I get heartburn, because you pontificate as if you know more than everyone else here. You fight with venom, and fail to ever consider that an opinion that contradicts yours may be right, or at least have merit. I'm not that smart, and have been wrong many times, and will be again.

I usually just ignore your posts, because I don't want to feed into the negativity. I don't want to live like that. I've had a bad week, so I responded in a condescending manner to you. I apologize for that. Not cool, and I regret it. I don't want to fight with you. I'm sorry. All the best,

Erik