Thread: My FEJ story
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 07:58 AM
Meesh
My Feedback: (135)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ravill
And really that's just it.

I'm sure FEJ and Johnny Wong weren't trying to get it "wong" from the begining.

They are chinese business men that saw the need for a bunch of dumb americans that will buy pretty airplanes. They didn't really care that they crashed, it wasn't a malignant wish for the jets they sold to all crash, it was just those guys not caring about it.

And they had a pretty good run. I bet they've made over $1,000,000 easy on all of us.

Good for them.

And shame on them in the way they did it.

They made pretty airplanes and sold them as fast as they could. They put one flight on their prototype, saw that it flew, patted each other on the back, shared some fortune cookies and passed around the Tsing-Tao.

Then they sold them to us.

Like idiots, we saw how cheap they were, how many different choices we had and well the rest of the story is splattered in smoking craters all accross the US (and the world).

Their concern is CERTAINLY not airworthy airframes.

Their concern is that YOU (and yes, even me sadly) buy from them.

The word is, atleast, out. If you google "fly eagle jets" there are lots of hits of crashes along with their home page.

As a testament to how they really don't pay attention to the details (and, in jets, there are many little devils in the details) they still have a pic of DubD with his ill fated F-14 proudly displayed. If anyone wants to have clear separation from Fly Eagle Jets, it's gotta be DubD.
I'm sure Johnny Wong and the west of them were twying to get it "Wight"