View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Some observations

Hello readers,

CONCERNING THIS THREAD

There is reported 588 viewers as of 13:00 EDT today 10 April 2014.
If we remove the number of times I personally viewed this thread I think there remain close to 500 times it was viewed by others. That is the main reason at this time I keep on posting.

SOME OBSERVED DIFFERENCES _ _ _ BLADE 300 X versus BLADE Nano CP X.

1 - Obvious difference in size.
2 - 300 X much more solid construction.
3 - 300 X servo response much slower than the Nano. Please see notes about the receiver below.
4 - 300 X uses more conventional rotary servos ( Eflite DS76 digital ).
5 - 300 X has a swash assembly that does not show slop as does the Nano that I have.
6 - 300 X servos return toward center when the transmitter stick are centered after a command. The Nano did not.
7 - 300 X has a AR7200BX receiver that is apparently programmable and includes the gyros stabilization system also gain controllable. The Nano has a receiver unknown to me.
8 - 300 X has vibrations of much higher mass and thus more noticeable than the Nano.
9 - 300 X has an outrunner 4500 kv motor while the Nano has a series motor.
10 - Other differences . . . . . . Someone might say "there is no comparison" . . . Agreed.

SOME COMMENTS

The BLADE 300 X manual reads at the bottom of page 12 "Please refer to the Spektrum AR7200BX instruction manual included wih your helicopter for more information"

Such manual IS NOT included.

I was able to find the manual on the intertnet and downloaded it and saved it.
I quickly glanced at the manual and found that it will take many hours to learn its characteristics and program setup or program modifications. It is a very elaborate receiver.

AR7200BX RECEIVER

Apparently a receiver specially designed for helicopters and including programable firmware and the integrated BeastX flybarless technology.

I still have to spend some hours learning about this receiver and its effects for the 300 X controls.
It looks like it can control the speed of the servo response. I noticed that not only the servos return toward their neutral position following a command but also that the gyros stabilization action also slowly cancels themselves.

I have to enjoy many hours of studies for that receiver.

Anyone out there with any comments ?

Zor