RCU Forums - View Single Post - BLADE Nano CP X
Thread: BLADE Nano CP X
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 07:57 AM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Zor, I'm sure folks are reading your posts but it seems like you are wanting instant interaction and acknowledgement from other users after you post. I don't think you are going to get that unless you post this on some type of an aeronautical engineering forum. As an engineer myself I enjoy reverse engineering and the like but again I have no interest in doing it with a small helicopter. The chicoms who wanted it have already done it and cloned it but and the improvements come out so quick it's hard to keep up.
I read through all of Mr Salt's documents and e-books and learned how helicopters operate ,programming the radio ,and how everything interacts that way and then I go out and fly the thing, see how it behaves and make adjustments......lather , rinse, repeat. . Again, I'm no expert flying them but I'm learning and the info I read helped tremendously.
Personally I would be more impressed if you posted a video of you flying a helicopter rather than trying to figure out in-depth how a proprietary heli operating system,gyro,etc... functions.
Again, if you are enjoying doing this then keep doing it but I would not get my hopes up of folks chiming in after every posting engaging ,giving attaboys, etc... It's just not what most folks want to do with their helicopter.
Have fun !