RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA fine against drone photographer dismissed.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:06 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by littlecrankshaf
What I have a problem reconciling is all the clamoring about how we, the hobbyists, don't want to get sucked into some endless black hole with all this technology but spend every waking hour trying to tie relevance to AMA. AMA is little more than an exclusive little club like AARP...pay your $58 dollars...fly your model at their chartered club flying sites that exclude all others for the most part.

We've just got a peek into that black hole... JohnShe and Propworn are just the outer ring of what we can expect if we don't pull out soon...
There you go again making things up to suit your supposed argument with little in fact or substance.

Do you belong to the AMA and sit at the table during discussions with the FAA? It doesn’t sound like it so you speak on supposition only, about what the AMA is doing and for what purpose. At best nothing but a wild guess.

What have you done personally to address this concern other than cry about what’s going on. There are tons of others working behind the scenes trying to protect and further their interests including the dreaded AMA. What are you actively doing? What affect are your actions going to have on the final outcome? If all you’re going to do is attempt to play one up-man ship on this forum it’s like a beer fart in an elevator. Smells bad for a while then goes away.

Please tell me with all the supposed passion you have for the subject you do more than pound a keyboard.

Dennis

Last edited by Propworn; 04-13-2014 at 09:15 AM.