RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lucky day for Rcpete
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 03:16 PM
bonehead2434
My Feedback: (179)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey rc pete ,,good to know you found this problem before it was in the air ,,,,,,i lost my ultra lightning last season ,,powerbox failed in front of me at one foot off ground while landing ,,it also worked flawless and never gave me a hint of problem ,,,but as my plane rolled over i seen both elevators in different directions moving up and down and if that happened in the air i would never knew what happened ,,my best clue might be when the flaps were down burnt something from draw through box ,,this is why im saying this my receiver was burnt up ,(never had this happen ) batts where completely ruined ,so i used new 7.4 batts thinking batts went out (the ruined duralite plus batts )but when i plugged the flaps in from box to brand new receiver the needles to flaps burnt completly off ,the receiver ,(try to explain that to horizon two receivers) but they took care of me ,,guys im glad the box works for you and i am with you but ive lost a fortune because of what im sure was due to the power box system ,good luck whoever uses it i hope you never have a problem as bad as what happened to me or other guys but this was on a plane that had only 50 flights ,,im learning on how to use my powersafe and good life batts now and i tell everyone who asks me ,,and im sure that one potential problem is missing now

Last edited by bonehead2434; 04-13-2014 at 03:40 PM.