View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 08:38 PM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Some conclusion _ _ _

Originally Posted by flyinwalenda

Zor,
I'm sure folks are reading your posts but it seems like you are wanting instant interaction and acknowledgement from other users after you post. I don't think you are going to get that unless you post this on some type of an aeronautical engineering forum. As an engineer myself I enjoy reverse engineering and the like but again I have no interest in doing it with a small helicopter. The chicoms who wanted it have already done it and cloned it but and the improvements come out so quick it's hard to keep up.
I read through all of Mr Salt's documents and e-books and learned how helicopters operate ,programming the radio ,and how everything interacts that way and then I go out and fly the thing, see how it behaves and make adjustments......lather , rinse, repeat. . Again, I'm no expert flying them but I'm learning and the info I read helped tremendously.
Personally I would be more impressed if you posted a video of you flying a helicopter rather than trying to figure out in-depth how a proprietary heli operating system,gyro,etc... functions.
Again, if you are enjoying doing this then keep doing it but I would not get my hopes up of folks chiming in after every posting engaging ,giving attaboys, etc... It's just not what most folks want to do with their helicopter.
Have fun !
flyinwalenda,

Again many thanks for your contribution and opinions.

I think you may have misunderstood my outlook in this thread. I certainly do not expect a reply or response for every post I have made nor am I trying to impress anyone.

Since only two have posted else than myself I can make some obvious conclusion.
When I am asking "What is going on" this queston is not only about the items we are playing with but also about the reported number of viewers.

Now the viewers reported went from 1329 on 12 April at 23:44 EDT to 1600 today 13 April at 23:44 .
An increase of 271 in 24 hours (1440 minutes) or the equivalent of one viewer every 5.31 minutes over the 24 hour period.

I wondered if the forum site had developed a problem and wondered if I was being seen/read.
I just do not know if these figures are reliable.

Again thank you for helping me reach some conclusion about the users of flybarless helicopters.
Comes time I will also progress to be a helicopter pilot particularly now that I have a new heli that I feel is more adequate for learning to control a heli.

I have a Kodak camera that can take videos ( Z612) and also a Sony camcorder (HDR-CX300)but I never learned how to upload videos and do not know that this forum can store them.

You have been very helpul to me and it is much appreciated.

Zor

Last edited by Zor; 04-14-2014 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Corrected evry to every