RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fej sports jet
Thread: Fej sports jet
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 11:06 PM
KENTUCKY123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have just read through this entire forum and it appears to me, a complete hate attack on FEJ, some of you guys say you have had experience with the product and all of it bad, some of you say you know someone who knew someone who heard FEJ sell a bad product. I have had several jets from several manufacturers over the past 10 years, i have had some of the first jets manufactured by Skymaster fall apart in the air for various reasons but they have improved over the years. I have had and seen other jets manufactured by Feibo also fall apart in the air for various reasons but i have never had an FEJ jet fall apart for any reason. I have seen lots of pilots crash and blame the plane, the manufacturer and the design but none of them blame themselves for bad construction or assembly or even bad piloting. Everybody and everything improves with experience or it does not survive in this industry or sport. I have improved my building skill and my flying skills over the years so maybe some of you guys should try to improve yours as well. I take a very close look at a new kit as soon as i receive it and i spend a lot of time going over it before i begin construction looking for and testing for weak spots, now i know you can all say, " there should not be any" but lets face it, anything that is mass produced or even manufactured as a one off may contain some weak spots and it is up to you as the person that is going to build and fly an expensive jet to make sure and prevent anything from failing and if you dont have the expertise to do that, then maybe, you should not be flying it. Lest face it, if you should crash into something or someone, no matter how much you rubbish the manufacturer, it is still your responsibility. I have seen this particular model jet and i have made a very critical inspection of it and i do not see any reason why anything will fail anymore than it would fail in a Skymaster kit or any other kit.
Now i know i will probably read a lot of comeback from all the so called experts out there but bring it on, the rest of the world knows why Yanks are referred to as septic tanks and its not just because it rhymes with Yank.