RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fej sports jet
Thread: Fej sports jet
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 06:30 AM
KENTUCKY123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No, i am not saying FEJ have never had a jet come apart, because i have seen them come apart but i have seen jets from some of the other manufacturers come apart as well, i am saying I have never had one of their jets come apart. so what i am trying to say is " expect the worst and eliminate possible problems before they happen" I normally read all the forums on a regular basis and i have picked up a few tips from you guys over the years so when i read so much negative about the FEJ particularly the bias and unkind comments made to philjac94, i just thought i would put in my 10 cents worth about my experiences with, not only FEJ but also a few others.
This guy has just received his sport jet from FEJ and as he says, he has not seen a build thread on it so he thought he would do one for anybody else they may be considering the purchase of one.
I spent the last few years in China and i have built jets from the various manufactures and i know from the beginning, they have all had teething problems and its only when they receive constructive comments from us, the guys that buy their
products, that are they able to rectify them.
Now just a small note to David S i know i have only made a few comments here in the last 3 years because i have not bothered before and as i said above, i just wanted to put in my 10 cents worth on this particular subject mainly because of the comments levelled at philjac94. I retired from the RAAF a few years ago after flying F18's and the ill fated F111 ( which we bought from America because your USAF new what they were like) I have been flying rc jets back in the ducted fan days and converted to turbine when the first ones hit the market so i have had 25 years flying full size and almost as many years flying rc, maybe i dont know as much as some of the guys that write on this site but i am dam sure i know a lot more than some others.Anyway, we all have different opinions and that does not mean every one is right or wrong, you believe what ever you choose to believe.