RCU Forums - View Single Post - Basic Advice for RC Heli Beginners
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 02:44 PM
GBLynden

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by marko12
Thanks so much for your response. I can't wait to get over the "hump" and be able to actually fly the heilo.

Was going to work up to flying planes, but I want conquer this task first.

Just watched and subscribed to your utube site, wow you are really good at flying. How long have you been doing heilos ? I really want to be able to do this, practice...practice.....practice I guess.

Thanks again !

mark
Thank you! I really appreciate it Mark

Originally Posted by marko12
H, thanks for the confidence building, I really needed that. I have wrecked three v911 and have trouble fixing them, but I just ordered one more. I also got a quad and one of the motors quit so I guess the whole thing is unemployed. I learned most from watching utube and crashing into the cat and other obstructions. Sure they are relatively cheap but when I have to keep buying "working" models it does get rather expensive. I don't want to give up and I really want to master this before I go broke.
Do you fix your own? Not many places here to learn or talk with anyone to be able to diagnose what is wrong then fix it. Those tiny wires are very difficult to solder, especially with my hot-dog fingers.

Thanks again for your help and confidence building for me.

Mark
I am glad we could help and let us know if there is anything more we can do to help you out. Something tells me that you are very close to getting over that hump