RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sig Spacewalker II 1/4 scale
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 03:37 PM
TomCrump

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

We are a small group, who converse daily. Solartex is popular with us, and we speak of it frquently.

We really aren't sure of the market demand beyonfdour group, however. In today's "just in time" ordering stategies, suppliers seem to be willing to risk losing a sale vs being stuck with high inventory.

Throughout Steve's ordeal, I believe that BUSA has had natural solartex in stock. They are the US distributor of Solar products. We can only assume that they hold a certain inventory for their direct market customers. This could be the reason that other retailers are without product while it is in stock at BUSA.

This is no different from other hobby distributors, as they all will take care of themselves first.

Leroy is right about BUSA's shipping costs. I get hit with 6% sales tax, too. That is why I started looking for alternate sources of Solartex.

When I read that fly hobbies had free shipping over $50.00, I posted the link with the hope it would help others to save money. That is how Steve got hooked by fly hobbies. The results are yet to be determined.