RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA fine against drone photographer dismissed.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:04 PM
Sport_Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exactly how do you propose to make that happen? Make Mind Reading 304 a required course for all in aviation? Will that be for a Private ticket or are you going to insist it be for all classes of FAA Certifications?

The incident under discussion is one of those and the locals handled it, which has been your goal for many pages, and suddenly you say the FAA will ask for the charges to be dropped. Somehow your consistency of positions reminds me of mercury. I guess if you have a Private ticket you do know it all. Those dummies with Commercial/Instrument tickets and better are stupid.

Your boneheaded "400 feet" or die approach won't work and that is/was/has been my point.
My knowledge is as an engineer who works with airport design and obstruction requirements as well as a private ticket. As far as the FAA asking charges to be dropped, they will do that if they think they have jurisdiction. I suspect they will not in this case. As far as mind reading, it only takes some smarts and reading of the regulations. If you are talking about knowing when helicopters are approaching, then that only takes a good set of ears and eyes.

BTW I still don't see any proof in your arguments, only straw men, badgering, and ad hominem attacks.