RCU Forums - View Single Post - Single battery ignition and servos
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 05:46 PM
impala1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to know you like the rcexl opti version 2.

I didn't want to say anything because I "thought" I bought a bad one after reading replies. I ordered it the night before I started post, just saw it for 20 bucks and bought it.

I think I'll use it in my 60 size mustang with my 4.8 hydra max 4800ma. It needs nose weight so this should work out good. And I can keep my switches etc For charging. It's been flying with a dle 20. So this setup is basic, or more what I'm use to, so I'm good there.

I'm confused with the 123 setup, and being able to charge it through a plug on outside of plane. I Should say Im confused on what parts I need, one of the links had a lot of parts.

For my bigger Messerschmitt I want to run the a123 batteries, and make sure I use the right opti to avoid interference. I've looked at some of the links but still confused. Sounds like I need a new charger, Or just an adapter ? I have 2 decent lipo/all in one chargers, when I scroll through batt types it doesn't have life or 123.

Maybe if one of you has time you could just give me names of what I need from one of the sites. Lol. Forum or message.
I would just call and have one of the shops set it up, but I'd like to know what I'll be spending and what I'm buying before I call a shop. Sounds like there are a couple good shops out there for these types of electronics. Are any of the ones mentioned sponsors of the forum?

thanks guys, I appreciate the advice