View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 08:42 PM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Some quick history

Originally Posted by GBLynden
Hi Zor,

That is a very specific (advanced) helicopter that was around for a short period of time before getting discontinued. Have you had problems with yours?

For the record, that is above my skill level. I just like easy to fly heli's.

GB
Hi GBLynden . . . and thanks for coming back to me.

FYI . . . I have been in RC airplane since the late 1950s but was never interested in helis.
Recently a friend gave me a BLADE Nano CP X and I got curious about this small heli. I do not have a MCX2.

Not realizing the small activity in this forum about helis I initiated a thread in "flybarless helicopters" titled "BLADE Nano CP X" hoping to have discussions while I learned about heli's construction, behavior and any subject related to helis.

I quickly realized the little activity even though I have made many postings in that thread.
You might take a few minutes and have a look at that thread.

A couple of weeks ago I was at the LHS and queried from my friend the owner of the LHS about helis and he gave me a good deal on a BLADE 300X and I took it home. I am now playing investigating that 300X.

Some day I will learn to fly it. Studying its construction I went back to the LHS and bought many spare parts. I am sure I will need them . . . .

By now I have spent quite a bit of time acquiring some knowledge about helis and I feel I have done some good progress.

Again thanks for reading me.

Zor

Last edited by Zor; 04-24-2014 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Corrected weks to weeks