Thread: BLADE Nano CP X
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 09:56 AM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Finally the AR7200BX receiver

Greetings,

After reading the manual many times I finally dared push that setup button .
I was able to observe the setup as the receiver came pre-installed in the heli.

The manual is showing the factory default settings and I found some settings are different than the manual defaults. I have to assume that the differences are to optimize the settings for the 300 X. I did not change any; just observed their settings.

The manual does not say what to do after the N (last position of the A to N settings).so I just pushed the setup button once more and it resulted in none of tha A to N leds being on and I had a steady blue status led.

I also found that some servo resting place had changed. I mentioned in a previous posting about the swashplate going to full left when the stop switch was activated. Now the swashplate remains neutral (level) but the tail servo goes full. More fascinating behavioor to analyze; never a dull moment .

There is no thought about experimenting outdoor yet. Rain coming for the next two days with winds gusting to 50 Kmh (31 mph).

It will come _ _ _ I have to use some of the spare parts I have _ _ _ Hee! Hee! L O L

Wishing all a great day,

Zor

P.S.: I do not know what to think about the reported amount of viewers; as of today at 12:13 EDT it shows 3,272. No typing error three thousands two hundreds and seventy two ? ? ?

End