Thread: BLADE Nano CP X
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 07:55 PM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WOW _ _ _ quite a puzzle

Originally Posted by flyingjmerritt

ya sometimes the assembly manual can be kinda vague. and could use more information in their assembly manuals they can be confusing at times.
right now i'm working on the t-rex 450XL got it mostly done and gone through next step is to buy a radio system,gyro battery. i'm thinking about a spectrum Dx6i for the radio not sure on the gyro yet. still waiting to for the thunder tiger E325 and the blade 400 to show up. far as the t-rex 600N got the main rotor head rebuilt. next step will be to get another set of left and right frames before i go any farther. this is the way i got the wrecked t-rex 600N

Hey flyingjmerritt,

I sure hope you have the assembly manual or you have a real puzzle on your hands.

I seem to see the main frame components in the picture. Why would you need some frame parts ?
I wonder if that helli was ever put together before. I do not see the purpose of dismantling it to that stage of individual parts.

I hope you have ( I guess you must have ) a large assortment of tiny screws, nuts, washers, tiny ball radial and thrust bearings.

Ya _ _ _ I am just babling but I am sure you know what you are doing.
I will for sure follow any history of putting things together and present pictures of your progress comes time.

The results reward is always far superior to the headaches encountered toward the results.

Best to you and enjoy your work. I will be watching and occasionally pop in.

Zor