RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C. Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 08:33 PM
EXT2Rob
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

/RANT

G()D Freakin' DANG IT and a whole lotta other bad words!!!! What the HELL is with INTEGY?? I've bought a couple items from them over the last months, using a credit card on their website. No problems. But over the last few days, I've been trying to order three items from them, and they keep saying the bank is declining the credit card. OK How bout the debit card? Nope declined. We want to be paid by PayPal. OH FER CRYIN' OUT...!!!!! SERIOUSLY?? ****. And BTW, this is all going on by EMAIL because Integy DOESN"T HAVE A FEKKING PHONE NUMBER!! ***??? What kind of company doesn't have a phone number for someone to call if there's a problem with their order??!?! Is THIS the FUTURE??? PPPPPTHTTHH!!!!
So I wait a day. I check with my bank. No, there's no problem. So I place the order again. Same thing happens.
"Alright alright!! I give! I'll sign up with paypal! JEZUS ! I just want my stuff!! "
Place the order again! PayPal says payment has been made! YAY! FINALLY! <finally?> NOT!!!
Another email: Bank declined. AAARRRGGHHH!!! ***!!? Bank says no problem....WHAT THE HELL'S WITH PAYPAL AND INTEGY!???
What's wrong with a credit card and a phone number, HUH??? JEEEEZZ!!!!
/RANT OFF

Seriously, I'm at a loss as to what to do. How am I supposed to deal with "someone" (Integy & PayPal) who doesn't want to talk to me?? This is really pissing me off.
I did not want to sign up with PAYPAL, I did not want to link my bank account, I just wanted to buy some parts with one of two perfectly valid cards.
I'm flummoxed. And peeved.

Last edited by EXT2Rob; 04-30-2014 at 08:35 PM.