Thread: BLADE Nano CP X
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 07:47 AM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks for picture of head assembly

Originally Posted by flyingjmerritt

ya not sure why someone disassembled the whole thing after they wrecked it like that for.
ya i have the assembly manual for it. matter of fact have 2. one for the flybar version and the other one is for the flybarless version. my assembly manuals are adding up lol. i always keep them that way i can use them as a reference if i need to. far as hardware go ya got plenty. far as the frames they are junk in the pictures. there cracked some places, broken all the way through,pieces missing. i rather do it right and just get another one as i can afford to do it. next few steps will be to get some parts for the clutch,main gear and get another frame. i just started this project so far all i got done is getting the main flybarless rotor head rebuilt. checked the main mast by putting it in my lathe and spinning it up to make sure it was not bent. i know its a new mast out of the package but just want to make sure before i started hanging new parts on it.

flyingjmerritt,

I do not see many other postings but be assured that I am very interested in your progress as you may post more pictures as you progress.

I am one fellow that has always been more interested in the building and modifications of model airplanes over the years. I see in your picture of parts the swashplate at top center of your picture.

Of course I do not wish you to go out of your way to post pictures just for me. I wish that others would pop in. At least you know that there is one here very interested to follow your progress and express encouragement for your nice work.

Some fellows are urging me to go and fly my newly acquired BLADE 300 X instead of pursuing my studies. It will happen in due time. When I fly it I will have a good idea of what I am playing with; how it works and what I can expect. My flying will be also a study of how it responds and why it acts the way it does. I will understand my pilot errors and have a fair idea how to correct them. It will be similar to my pursuit of radio control for airplane models years ago when I was experimenting with my own home built radios.

Again thanks for your responses.

Keep it up.

Zor