RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C. Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 02:46 PM
EXT2Rob
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, after all was said and done, the parts I ordered are on their way. It was extremely frustrating having to deal with Integy entirely via email, but I have to give Bill at Integy props for sorting it out and letting me know which orders went thru and which didn't, and that in the end, the right orders had gone thru and my parts had shipped. But this was over a 5 day period. All could have been resolved in a 5 MINUTE phone call, but they don't have a phone. What the ****?

Doing a little research, that is looking for a phone number, I noticed, of course, that Integy isn't too well thought of. No warranty, no customer service, no phone number, and crappy products. That concerned me, as I've ordered a few thing s from them. So I dug a little more. It seems the consensus is that it's mainly Integy suspension arms that are the cause of the all the ire. Not strong enough. But that OTHER parts, like fan-sinks, chassis components, and I will submit steering knuckles, are just fine. Stay away from their suspension arms, and you probably won't be disappointed.

I just happened to have a bad experience with this order. In the end, I will get my parts. Will I buy from Integy again? I'm still thinking about that....