Thread: BLADE Nano CP X
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Getting ready for crashes . . . L O L

Originally Posted by flyingjmerritt

if it was me i would just go at my pace where you feel most comfortable doing. learn at your own pace and don't let people rush you faster than what you're able to do. when you get rushed thats when you start making mistakes. personally if you want to study the helicopter how it works i think thats cool. i don't see no harm in that i did the same thing originally when i started out. heck building the helicopter/fixing is half the fun to me. i say fly your blade 300x when you're ready to.

far as my helicopter project go's i started my own post. its under the flybarless section titled align t-rex 600n project. i just got paid today so i'm getting ready to order some frame and clutch parts for it. so i can move forward with the project i will post new pictures once i get all the parts to build the frame with here shortly this week hopefully.
Hi flyingjmerritt and all,

I got another bunch of spare parts _ _ _
2 main gears,
2 belt drive pulleys,
1 main gear metal mount not likely to get damaged,
2 belts,
1 set of follower linkages ( pre-assembled four pieces and screws )
1 swashplate assembly.

I now have enough spares to completely rebuild the main drive from the motor pinion to the main blades.

I now know exactly how this swashplate assembly is built and also know that there is no lubrication on ( in ) a new part anymore than there was in the complete helicopter.

This might be debatable as someone at the LHS said oiling will attract dust. That may be true but whether I am correct or wrong I prefer to see oily dust on the fast reving bearings ( thousands of rpm ) than just dry metal on dry metal. My manual on NSK Rolliong Bearings recommend proper lubrication on any bearings.

It is up to the heli owner to decide what they wish to do. As I previously mentioned I went for lubrication and noticed a big difference in the sounds and smoothness of running.

Now _ _ _ soon for the crashes if only it can stop raining and gusting to over 50 Kmh ( 31.25 mph ). I am in no rush anyway . . . just enjoying what I am doing.

Hope you have your enjoyment also.

Zor
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	R 100_6971.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	1992037  

Last edited by Zor; 05-02-2014 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Reformatted and corrected typos