RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C. Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 08:18 AM
DieHarder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've heard about some of their issues. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone really, as I know a guy who took his HPI Savage HP and bought EVERY SINGLE aluminum part available from Integy, building it up to be this long heavy monster truck. He finally got it put together and broke a suspension arm on the first run just driving slow through the yard over mole hills like a crawler. Now that it weighs over 20lbs, I think the weight of all the aluminum parts is working against him putting to much strain on only select aluminum parts. Though Integy has a sad reputation and select bad parts, they did a good job on bringing aluminum parts for nearly every popular hobby-grade car. So if anyone ever wanted to buy aluminum for their vehicle, they most likely could. It may not be the best choice, but it is available to them. I say that's a step in the right direction. If they could get their quality up, sell more quality parts that make people happy and buy more, and make the site easier to use and more informative, then I think they could become a highly rated, well known, and profitable company that supplies top quality aftermarket parts to hobbyists internationally. If they take a different approach on their business attack, they have a chance at turning it around and becoming known like the company "RPM" who also supplies aftermarket parts to RC enthusiasts. (I wish RPM had more Evader aftermarket hop-ups though...)

Anyway, that's my two cents....