RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hobbyking – beware
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 06:46 AM
on_your_six
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a total of 24 orders with Hobby King completed. I am expecting a shipment today as a matter of fact. A tip: I never order a back ordered item. There is a feature on each item's web page that will notify you when the item is in stock. Only then will I order a product.

When something goes wrong, I think that it is important to provide as much information as possible in a positive light. Hobby King is a middle man. Every problem is not of their own making and customers do take advantage of them too. Hobby King has to deal with a wide array of vendors, so sometimes it takes a while to resolve problems. I know that does not help you when you are grounded due to an issue. That is a good reason to have a couple of aircraft. Keep in mind that you are dealing with a company 12-14 hours ahead of you... you may want to contact them late in the evening US time so it is during their business day.

By and large, I think that Hobby King is an honest company and I admit I see many people having problems. I keep that in mind as I order. I do not expect the highest quality for really low prices.