RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hobbyking – beware
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 12:03 PM
bogbeagle

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by topspin
As far as I know they have never offered a choice, if you want a refund instead of store credit you have ask for it and they reserve the option to refuse. The store credit allows them to hold on to your money. Also since it can't be used for postage it forces you to buy more. That's just pure avarice.

Here is the actual response that I got from HK, when they were dealing with my lost parcel.

I have checked your order 2007923905 and it seems you have been waiting for quite some time for this order. In this case, we can credit you for this lost parcel for the complete amount since we have not received an update since opening the investigation. Please confirm if you would like us to refund you via PayPal or credit points to your account. Or do you want to resend the parcel once confirmed that the parcel already returned to our warehouse.

We will be waiting for your response in this case. If you have any more concern, please free to respond on this email or contact us through Live chat (24-hour service).
Regards,
Michael
HobbyKing Support Team