RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hobbyking – beware
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 03:22 AM
Rob2160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bogbeagle
Here is the actual response that I got from HK, when they were dealing with my lost parcel.

I have checked your order 2007923905 and it seems you have been waiting for quite some time for this order. In this case, we can credit you for this lost parcel for the complete amount since we have not received an update since opening the investigation. Please confirm if you would like us to refund you via PayPal or credit points to your account. Or do you want to resend the parcel once confirmed that the parcel already returned to our warehouse.

We will be waiting for your response in this case. If you have any more concern, please free to respond on this email or contact us through Live chat (24-hour service).
Regards,
Michael
HobbyKing Support Team
Same experience here. I had four orders never arrive last year. I eventually received refunds for all of them and was given the choice of store credit or an actual refund each time.

Dealing with their customer service was an exercise in patience and the refunds took about eight weeks but I did get them.

Two actual responses below.

Hi Robert,
Thank you for waiting for our response. Please be informed that we've already requested to refund your payment of $156.36 and we've also credited the bonus points used for the order 2008280954 which amounts to $35.09. If you want your payment to be stored to your bonus points, please let us know so we can process it for you.
Your patience and understanding on this matter is highly appreciated. Have a great day!
Thank you for emailing support, if you have any other questions, please let me know.
Regards,

Jeremicah B.
HobbyKing Support Team

Hi Robert,
Thank you for waiting for our response.
I have checked your order and it appears that we are unable to receive a response after 30 days when the investigation was opened. As for this reason, please let us know if you want the amount of $45.30 to be refunded back in the original mode of payment that was used or as bonus points which you may use in the future to purchase items.
We are looking forward to your response for further assistance.
Regards.
Michelle M.
HobbyKing Support Team