RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C. Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 08:21 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Thanks for the info DieHarder and Rob. I do use the washers between the axle pin and bearing. I had just put some new Losi step pins tires on Duratrax rims...WOW...within less than 4 days I had destroyed the center of the rims. Those Step Pin tires have so much grip and the stress put on the Duratrax rims was too great. I have no LHS to run to and grab parts from. I have have two sets of rear Duratrax rims to use up before I try some Losi rims I just ordered.

I can't believe I just spent two hours of my life ungluing tires from rims. 'Never had to do that ever... until... Duratrax meets brushless motor.

I'm gonna try to keep my ST running as long as parts are still being made. The Duratrax ST is my relaxation tool (making dirt/dust fly) after work I run the ST Pro on my track I built beside my house. I gave up racing, but when I did, I always liked to run what the other guys didn't. Back in the day I raced a Traxxas Blue Eagle truck against converted RC10s then I had a Traxxas TCP buggy going up against RC10s and a field of Losi buggies.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	house2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	239.5 KB
ID:	2005045