RCU Forums - View Single Post - Aloft Hobbies and FrSky......Be careful dealing with these people! (RESOLVED)
Old 06-19-2014, 09:43 AM
aeajr
My Feedback: (2)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Moderators do not verify information. Not part of the job. We are not judge or Jury.

As a moderator, if I happen to personally know that information is incorrect I will try to get it fixed, but in this case there is no way to verify. This is one person's report about a bad experience. Who am I to say this is not true or that it did not happen just as reported.

Attacks on individuals are not permitted. However, as much as I hate to admit it, this was an individual who felt he had been wronged and was reporting it for the good of the community. I believe his intentions were good. The fact that the rest of us have had super positive experiences with Aloft Hobbies does not change that.

In fact, based on what I have read in the thread, if he had not posted that here his problem might not have been resolved, despite what appears to be best effort and intentions on the part of the supplier.

What is sad is that, once these things are resolved people feel no obligation to report it leaving a long term scar on the reputation of the vendor. So it falls to us, the satisfied customers to come to their aid. We hopefully helped the original poster get his problem fixed and we have produced an outpouring of support for a vendor that we feel is exceptional.

Moderators are not investigators. It is up to the community to help balance the reports so that they come up on the side for the right reasons.

Last edited by aeajr; 06-19-2014 at 09:49 AM.