RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quad Pilot Stands Up To Police
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 05:36 AM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ludfleet
Good example of another liberal thinking he can do what he wants where and when he wants. There are several parks in my area (No RC flying allowed). That's the law, that's the way it is, you don't make an ass of your self. Liberals have the idea that we are losing are rights when they can't do whatever they want. What this boso was lacking is a good kick in the ass to change his mindset. People like him are destroying our hobby. Yes, flying the small quad copter in a park is a public safety issue, use your head it's common sense. the quad copter is a lot more dangerous than you are acknowledging. Several people have been killed or seriously injured by heli's and as far as the Quad have not heard, but the potential is there for one of those as well. Safety is the most important consideration and can't be looked lightly.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why everyone is so concerned with MY safety and the safety of those that may be harmed by MY actions?

THAT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY NOT YOURS!!!!!!! IF I CAUSE HARM, I AM LIABLE, NOT YOU!!! THERE ARE LAWS AND LAWYERS AND JUDGES THAT PASS JUDGEMENT ON TO THOSE THAT CAUSE HARM. IT IS THEIR JOB, NOT YOURS!!! KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF MY BUSINESS AND MIND YOUR OWN!!!!!

Now, is that really that hard to comprehend? : )

Astro