RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quad Pilot Stands Up To Police
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 06:32 AM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jfetter
Yeah! Darn Liberals always thinking they can do whatever they want! I mean, that's just totally crazy, like carrying a loaded AR-15 into a Chick fil-A restaurant around families with their kids :-(

Let's not make this political, both fringes are killing any chance of real debate...

Jack

Too late ! It's already political . The liberal msm is taking care of that.
Ironic you mentioned guns as that is exactly how the msm is twisting the RC quad facts. Fear mongering. They sensationalized the gun issue by comparing a civilian semi-auto rifle to a military full-auto assault weapon and calling the civilian model an "assault weapon" and hoodwinking the entertainment TV watching public into believing that all weapons are bad and we need new laws to protect you. Now they show someone with a shotgun or handgun and they(msm and the public) call it an "assault weapon"
Now they are doing it with RC quad copters by referring to them as military "drones" ! Again, fear mongering. If they are not stopped they will convince the sheeple that ALL RC AIRCRAFT are dangerous and we need some new political "feel good legislation " in place to protect the public
This needs to be combated at the ground level just like this guy did in the video.
Oh, and I will proudly take my quad to a Chic-Fil-A and safely fly it in the parking lot !

Last edited by flyinwalenda; 06-29-2014 at 06:36 AM.