RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 04:09 AM
slamn sammy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hay there OldFart! l have it in a BT13 Military Trainer. I think it has a lot of power, have not had any trouble with it! Running Power-Master 15% fuel. My O.S.90, it's always something with it! Plugs keep burning out, Having to keep resetting the valves, Muffler coming lose! Had to put a pump on it & l got it mounted on it's side The Saito is inverted with out a pump! The Saito just keeps on plugging! I don't know what size prop to use? l have a 13X6 on it and it seems to be just right. Don't know what kit the plane is? Wished l knew! l got it used, my wifes father worked on them & the first Mustangs in the Air Force lt has a WS of 69in. Guess l need to get a Mustang too! What l like is it's completley concelled in the cowl! This thing looks like a T6 without retracts. I'm going to have to build a F4 too. My wife was a engine tech & teacher on the F4 engines in the Air Force Also. My brother has a Saito 91 that he needs a set of push rods and push rod tubs for it. Do you know where he can get some parts? Horizon has push rods, no tubs?

Last edited by slamn sammy; 06-30-2014 at 04:52 AM.