RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 04:13 PM
the pope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Old Fart
We use advantage hobby from over here i think horizon only ships inside the us.A 13x6 is on the small side for my 82's try a 14x6/14x8 it will give you scale speed at less than full throttle.The bt13 is a nice looking 1930's aeroplane and ww2 trainer for sure.

ps your wife was an f4 engine tech? maybe she should be working on your saito's mate while you sit back with a nice cold one or three
Hi there O.F. horizon are more than happy to ship to Aus , and so they should be . I saw that they had a Saito 40 glow engine for $160 (or $140 cant remember ) and thought you little ripper but then the shipping was $130 so that took the shine off it a wee bit . Sent them a email saying that I got a 15 OS gas engine sent for $16 from Tower but they thought their shipping was something special and they were quite happy with their price so for about the 3rd time I wished them the best and bought something from Tower instead . With their attitude and shipping costs they wont break into the Aus market anytime soon . A big thumbs up for their business plan. Cheers the pope