RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C. Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 07:09 PM
tooth-less

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EXT2Rob
This discussion probably belongs in the Off Topic Forum, but this thread has meandered all over the place anyway.....

Nate, I was being totally serious. There is nothing worse than having an ******* living in your neighborhood that is a constant thorn in everyone's side, and who is not only oblivious to the irritation he causes, but is indeed, defiant. People like that are only alive cuz it's illegal to shoot them. People who purposely annoy their neighbors "because it's fun" are the worst kind of people. They are called sociopaths. No feeling or compassion for their fellow human beings. Now what kind of society would we have if everyone acted like my neighbor? Not one I'D want to live in, that's for damn sure!

The Dali Lama said, "BE the change you want to see in the world". And the Golden Rule: "Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you." I would rather live in a world of peace and harmony, respect and compassion. Unfortunatly, there are WAY too many *******s in this world.

So, dear friends, be kind to one another. Always. It makes the world a better place.
Not to be that person but I believe that was Ghandi

love the Vader