RCU Forums - View Single Post - kingtech turbines reduced price
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 06:54 AM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The absurdity of this thread is exactly why the "seasoned" no longer contribute to this board!
I wont speak for Kingtech but I am sure there are numerous reasons for the pricing restructure. JustFlying1, clearly you have never owned your own business or developed a new product from the ground up! If you did, you would never make the comments expressed in this thread.
Developing a turbine engine, from the ground up is a costly expense. Engineering, tooling, machine costs, testing, redesign, ect..... a small fortune! Pricing structure will be based on cost to develop, cost to produce, margin expected and room for dealer network and advertising.... all based on "expected" sales volume. The popularity of the Kingtech line has exploded in the past 2 years and production levels are way up. Volume sales, above expected estimates, reduces production costs. Tooling development costs are recover far sooner. This allows a manufacturer to pass on some saving to the consumer. From a management standpoint, you want to keep your product pricing more appealing than your competition.
Your rhetoric in this thread shows a complete lack of knowledge when it comes to Business Economics.....