RCU Forums - View Single Post - Freekin government banning "DRONES" in national parks
Old 07-04-2014, 06:26 AM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by airraptor
if a person wants to use a plane, car gun or what ever to do hard he/she will do it. the laws only keep us sane people from doing what is fun to us. laws only work because law abiding people follow them. criminals dont listen to the law.....
nailed it.
gov bought up a lot of ammo....can be hard for some to buy 22 ammo right now. One gun company lost 2million in 22 riffle sales last year because of this. Will this in any way help stop some young person from using a 22 to shoot a bunch of kids in a playground, NO. There are guns and ammo everywhere...and if someone wants to do others harm they will find a gun and they will not be doing it threw legal means.

Those tough locks on your house's doors only work to keep people out who are not willing to break your thin glass windows. If someone wants your stuff bad enough, they just need a brick. for those people, you might as well have the front door open, it makes no difference.

I had a nephew who did some nasty drugs at 15-16 years old. He got clean but was never really the same. His parents did all they could to help him and he was doing better. One day the dad came home and found him in his car with his head blown off. He had borrowed a riffle from a friend to go "target practice". Later the friend apologized to his parents....they said it did not matter as he would have got a gun from somewhere else if he had said no.

when people want to do harm, the law will not stop them. the law might be able to punish them later, but that's about it.

but next thing you know, my GWS slow stick that can drop Ping-Pong balls from it will be banned!