RCU Forums - View Single Post - Many of you know my husband Shaun Evans (also aka Yellow Aircraft) is very sick.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:52 PM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi

I wanted to say THANK YOU--all of you--who've been so kind with your good thoughts and well wishes. Currently, I'm stable and doing much better on paper. My abscesses are clearing and my white cell count is clearing up, too. I've been shown a lot of love over the past month from a lot of friends, colleagues, my amazing wife and my beautiful babies. You guys, my RC buds, have been great, too. Really, thank you.

If things keep going this way, they should be discharging me in the next couple of weeks. I'll be easing back into the RC stuff, so don't feel like you can't call if you need something. For those of you I've got projects going, thanks especially for not jumping ship. It seems perfectly reasonable to me to think twice about commissioning a guy to do your jet if he suddenly pops up sick right after you plunk down the card, but you won't regret hanging in there with me.

I've been in here a month now, and it's getting really old, but I am feeling much better. Thanks very much again.

Your friend,

Shaun