RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 07:52 AM
blw
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We, uh, got a little too far off the path and I made the decision to delete a few posts before someone else made that decision for me. I have to say this is a first for me. I deleted 2 of my own posts as well. It may not seem fair sometimes to have a moderator delete something you wrote but deleting my own contributions to the chatter seemed the only fair way to do it.

Personally, I enjoy just about everything that gets talked about in the Club Saito thread and admit that I am a big offender when someone complains about being off topic. Just so everyone knows that I'm not trying to say anybody did anything wrong, but this was a point where it seemed very prudent to pick a neutral point in the talk and keep it more in line with, uh, there was guns, and fishing with guns, and then gun rules, then the Constitution.......maybe cutting off cheeks was a good place to derail the side tracking.......

Anyway, sorry if this has offended anybody. I tried to spread it out including my own posts. I'm all for picking back up where the fun left off......

edit to add: I gotta admit the fishing with a gun was my favorite!

Last edited by blw; 07-11-2014 at 07:56 AM.