RCU Forums - View Single Post - TF FW190 GIANT ARF
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 04:52 PM
sparky4lawndart
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow... Jimmy... he wasn't pointing a finger at you...you guys are both good guys and lots of modeling experience. Ray English is a legend. yes! He's been around engines a very, very long time and what he does with the Saito is amazing (engineering brilliance). but many, many people run that engine having never done anything except put gas in it and saw on the throttle.

Kwik is pretty good at this and just made a comment that folks think there's something fundamentally wrong with that Saito and bought wholesale into the video describing a mod to make it better. I've failed to read instructions before and learned a failure could have been prevented had I done some thing or other (kinda like oiling a bering, etc). I actually bought a EVO 77 and wrecked it running it out of the box and failing to check valve clearances (something in the manual). I've also run a DLE out of the box for 2 years and I've never touched the needles. You never know on these models.. Sometimes the stars align and it's all smiles and sunshine

No hard feelings, please... you guys are awesome!