RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jets Over Kentucky Week 2014-"World's Grandest Jet Event"
Old 07-12-2014, 07:05 PM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I heard Lewis was talking about a specific individual creating politics etc at his rally last year at the awards banquet. Really dude?? I guess some people just don't know when to keep their mouths shut. I hate to say it but the only politics created last year was by Lewis himself. After Lewis refused to listen to sound judgement on the fly eagle stab failure on the large Hawk he went off on my very close friend in front of me and in front of several people in attendance. After that happened I couldn't justify going to KY jets again. That along with the bogus bid situation on the new hawk where Lewis decided to bid on his own show deal (with false bidders driving up the price for him) and win a jet he was promoting to everyone as an attraction to his rally was the last straw for me.

I hear that the attendance was down from the 190 last year. Heard it was around 160. I've also heard from new attendees who where there complaining about political ramblings going on this year. This is the kind of thing that destroys rallies. Lewis, I thought you were my friend. I found out later where your loyalty lies.

Good luck next year.

Last edited by AndyAndrews; 07-12-2014 at 07:37 PM.