RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pica & Ikon N'wst laser-cut kits coming back with Kickstarter campaign
Old 07-16-2014, 12:37 PM
Top_Gunn
My Feedback: (6)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Radical Departure
All this was discussed in the Warbirds forum yesterday, and was quite detailed as the individual that intends to produce these kits was also posting. Questions were asked, answers were given, suggestions made, and a few times it was quite tense. For whatever reason, that thread has been deleted. Previous posting notifications go to a dead page, and there's no listing of it in the warbird forum, and additionally there's no history of my post to that thread. Wow...
Yes, and it's a shame that thread was deleted, because Pilotdude gave us a lot of useful information about himself. Such as how he was going to make $1.8 million by reporting overpayments to air traffic controllers, how he was going to design a plane for Tom Cruise (or maybe for a movie), some odd stuff about the Playboy jet, and some legal discussion about how he could use other people's plans without payment because of some law he heard about at a rocket club meeting. Good to know these things before sending him your money. Me, I'll go for the Nigerian prince's proposal instead, I think.