RCU Forums - View Single Post - NGH 38CC 4 stroke
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 12:31 AM
the pope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Strewth a POMMIE ( note the capitals ) with a sense of humor . Who would have thought of such a thing . My daughter was in England 2 weeks ago for a week before going on a European bus tour of filth , debortuary and drunken stupidity . Oh how proud she makes me feel !! ( only joking , she is such a sweet 23yr old that has never given us a lick of trouble ) Should have got her to get me a laser but the chances of that would be slim indeed , to busy seeing the sites .If they were that cheap compared to the usual stuff here I would have a couple for sure . I have to agree with the ease of use with the OS and saitos , I have a big soft spot for 4 strokes but you cant beat the power of the 2 strokes . I also agree ( whats going on ? i've never agreed with someone here on RCU so much in my life ) with your view on the teething issues withe the NGH and with the troubles of their 9cc engine they would need to lift the quality control a bit but judging on their track record I think they would sooner move on and pump out another offering . Cheers from your convict buddy the pope
PS just had another look on the laser website and there not too badly priced , A little bit dearer but with postage who knows . Must keep my hands in my pockets though . Just swore to myself no more spendy for awhile ( yeh right )

Last edited by the pope; 07-20-2014 at 01:02 AM.