RCU Forums - View Single Post - NGH 38CC 4 stroke
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 12:54 AM
the pope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 3136
+1 have you looked at the gas OS GF40? You can buy one from your local retailer, they actually have an effective muffler and you can get it serviced/warranty issues fixed locally.
HA ha ha ha ha try that with hobbyking!
Hi there 3136 , I had a serious look at one after looking originally at the Roto 35 4 stroke . Decided against that one ( the roto ) after a bit of research with people saying it was a underpowered overweight turd . Then I read of the issue with the OS 40 with someone having rocker probs so I ended up with a roto 35 2 stroke . Was going to wait for the DA 35 but couldnt wait . The only hobbyking engines I have is the 91 asp 4 stroke ( good engine so far ) 52 2stroke currently unemployed and a asp 32 still in the box but a flying bud has one and its a goer . I actually got a refund from HK after there new glow igniter turned out to be a dud . Felt like King of the world , hows that for serviced/warranty issues fixed globally ? Just got some HK stuff including their wing bags , fantastic quality for bugger all $ Cheers the pope

Last edited by the pope; 07-20-2014 at 01:03 AM.