RCU Forums - View Single Post - NGH 38CC 4 stroke
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 07:49 AM
gjhinshaw
My Feedback: (303)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark, YOU are SO WRONG!!! You do NOT have to buy the high priced parts to put in a big plane!! Most of the time you are just paying for the NAME! I have been in this hobby for a very long time and I only fly GIANT SCALE Models.... You have to find parts that fit YOUR needs, NOT everyone else's! I have seen people go buy 200$ servos and they are DEAD out of the box! Same with motors, DEAD out of the box! LOL.... I do NOT always crash! If I crash it may be my fault or ???? Who knows.....
Are YOU saying YOU don't crash because you buy the high priced parts???? Yes or No.... I have some 5 dollar servos in some of my planes and they are just as good as your 200$ servo!!!! I always go threw everything before I fly, that's just common sense...... We can on and on about this.... But, There is NO reason to as you have your way and I have mine! You don't know me, or how I fly, what I use, or anything, and I don't know you.... So to each there own!

Originally Posted by 3136
Have a look at the OS http://www.worldhobbies.com/product/39400_item.html
A lot dearer but way better quality and if you consider that you will have to get an aftermarket muffler for the NGH it is really not that much dearer.
Too much? Well big models like that cost a lot, get used to it or get used to crashing.
BTW the connie in the background had those fitted to it.
I hope you aren't going to put $5 servos in it as well!!