RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC. Turbine Water Crash
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 11:19 AM
mikes68charger
My Feedback: (34)

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by bw5493
BA and Mike,
We as turbine waivers swear on the turbine waiver to up hold the rules and policy. I'm sorry, but being looked at the way you are saying, because I am a leader member, and a contest director, that I am simply reminding you of the rules, when in a post, I see a simple flush with fuel and a test are probably whats going to happen. I cannot let that go man, I cant...and neither can anyone holding a waiver! Period. Sorry I am not obviously in your good ol boy posting network.
???

Not from me, I get hatted on so much in this part of the RC Hobbie It dont bother me, Ill be honest I never really thought there would be a safety issue with motor, as it had time to completly shut down before touch down.

It not really a big deal as I was planning on sending it in when the snow came, but a little sooner is not a deal breaker,

To be honest what has me bothered, is that the jet was in a perfect hover, and was still falling down, at a exsactly 20pound empty weight, and I was towerds the end of my flight with a 26 pound motor, I would have figured I would have had the thrust to pull out, but I was wrong. Now that Im getting the motor upgreaded to 30 pounds of thrust, I don't think it will be enogh.

SO I think I might just put my P80 in it and call it a day and save the P120 for a new shinny bird... Which one there are so many. LOL