RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 02:23 AM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

AB you could also just fire the engine up and see what happens,if you are a tooth out the engine will be a bit flat,it's obvious when you hear it.When i fit the cam cover you can see the crankpin easy and if it's not vertical it's obvious.I understand your worry tho i still triple check everything.You could also try some flex pipe if you need a longer exhaust to get out of the cowl.

Fnq it took me months to get my head around airbleed carbys like the 30 has.Mine idles reliably around 2200 which is'nt enough to pull the plane along on the ground so it's a good idle speed plus i can shut the throttle while doing aerobatics without being overly worried that the engine might stop.

Ken welcome good collection

Hobbsy has a 150 also,so if there's going to be any dramas he's the guy to talk to.He can be a little grumpy sometimes but if you ask him a question about his bike that should cheer him up. Supposedly they have mushroom shaped cam followers as do the 180 and 220.I've never had to do bearings yet in the 220 yet so i'm unfamiliar with them.As far as the new ring goes i thought that with that many saito's you could tell me.I'd put a tank thru it at various throttle openings and then after that i'd take the 'take no prisoners' approach to tuning it.