RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA intentionaly hyping up Drone News. AMA needs to go to WAR!
Old 07-22-2014, 04:03 AM
airega1
My Feedback: (204)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by porcia83
That may be the way to go if they are even going to go that far. At this point who knows, they may not want to push it. I was at a club last week where the pilot was flying LOS, his friend had the goggles, and they both had a screen/monitor in front of them as well. I don't know that this would work overall with the hard core FPV'ers, it would be like getting a Ferrari and being limited to 60 mph.
Bottom line is (IMO) technology is great but has gone too far and some users of this technology don't care about consequences. Google for whatever reason is producing a driverless vehicle and because it's new technology people will run with this ball, abuse the living crap out of it. Personally I don't want to be in a vehicle where no one has control over it. I don't see how a driverless vehicle can avoid some drunk driver out of control that you may be able to steer clear of, and that's just one subject.