RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pica & Ikon N'wst laser-cut kits coming back with Kickstarter campaign
Old 07-23-2014, 11:46 AM
willig10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Additionally you show some pictures on the kickstarter campaign that will throw off an uneducated person in the hobby. You say your cessna was cut from die cut parts. Dude that is an RC Guys cessna.

Now for your photograph of the beaver. Ok there is something. Now post the build pictures right here. You had a camera to take that shot, I know you got more if that is in fact your beaver. Now show em.

Lastly, your pledges so far equal 1200.00. Frankly I am surprised but to each their own. All you got to do to show that your legit is post some dang pictures of your build and maybe even your shop. Quit stalling, quit giving excuses. Just post some pictures. It's really simple. All you have to do is go to the "go advanced" tab then post your comment. If your pictures are oversize, shrink them to medium and upload them from the manage attachments file.

Now, no more BS from you. No more typing words, All we want to see at this point is some dang pictures. EASY PEEZY.

I suspect you wont. But proove me wrong. The gauntlet has been laid down (Challenge). I dare you to post some build pictures, not of other peoples builds but YOURS. Dare me to do the same.

Glenn