RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dallas Texas Builder, Arf setups, flight training...
Old 07-23-2014, 04:33 PM
tuchadwick59
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a Yellow P-38 kit with all the trimmings and I am looking forward to having someone professionally put this together. I have the model crated with everything that it needs. Is this something you may have time with? There are a few special things I want to do with it. First off, I have been working with a sound company on their low frequency transducers and I have the twin Allison sound module dialed in perfectly. I will be looking to attach 4-6 of these transducer speakers to the inside of the plane. It will be quite the site and will sound absolutely fantastic. I also plan to run electric and two E-Flite 1.60’s with 12s on each will suffice rather nicely. Considering 6,000+ watts for a plane weighing roughly 28-32 pounds, it will be quite powerful.

Also, I have been toying with a vinyl flight metal aluminum finish and it looks good thus far. Might need some help either finishing or stripping and going with something (Paint or coat) you prefer.

Anyways, many more details like gear door sequencers, etc. etc. have all been acquired for this model and I am sure more discussion is needed. Please let me know if this is something we can talk about or if you have the time at all.

AC